University Communications is an award-winning team of storytellers, creative producers, and media strategists dedicated to advancing the university’s mission through powerful storytelling and outreach.
We partner with and support a dynamic network of communicators who work in units throughout the university and Health System to engage audiences on campus and far beyond with stories that educate and inspire.
Our goal is to create, engage and amplify the Duke community’s dedication to improving lives through education, research and patient care. It is our privilege to share this work with the world.
Duke Today Latest Headlines
- Jamie Jones looks to scale I&E’s education, programs, and network
- Production will enable human studies to determine whether the vaccine protects against a wide variety of coronaviruses, including those that cause COVID-19
- Collaborative theater work to be performed Feb. 9-11
- Student Gabriela Nagle Alverio Describes Her Ph.D. Research
- Fellows recognized for distinguished service to the scientific communityervice to